Cannabidiol (CBD) products are currently some of the hottest commodities on the market. With the recent passing of the 2018 Farm Bill, which legalized the cultivation and production of hemp on a federal level, CBD products have become more widely available than ever before. Hemp-derived CBD items can now be found in everything from skincare products to dietary supplements to pet treats. And as demand for CBD products continues to grow, so does the market for CBD flower wholesale.
CBD flower refers to the flowers, or buds, of female hemp plants. These flowers contain high levels of cannabidiol (CBD), along with a variety of other cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids. CBD flower can be used to make a variety of CBD products, including tinctures, edibles, topicals, and vape oil. And because CBD flower contains a higher concentration of CBD than other parts of the hemp plant (such as the stalks and leaves), it is often considered to be more potent and effective. Many choose to smoke CBD flowers in the same method that marijuana is smoked, which includes in a bowl, joint, vaporizer, bong, etc.
For those looking to get into the CBD business—or simply expand their current product offering—purchasing CBD flower wholesale is an excellent option. There are a few things you should know before making your first purchase. Below is a comprehensive guide to everything you need to know about buying CBD flower wholesale.
When purchasing anything wholesale, it is important that you do your due diligence and research each vendor thoroughly before making a purchase. This is especially true when purchasing something like CBD flower, which is still a relatively new product on the market. Unfortunately, there are a lot of unscrupulous vendors out there selling subpar product. So how can you safeguard against this? By taking the time to research each vendor before making a purchase. Below are a few key factors you should consider when researching CBD flower vendors:
- Is the vendor licensed? All commercial hemp growers in the United States must be licensed by their state department of agriculture.
- Where is the hemp grown? The majority of industrial hemp in America is grown in Colorado, Oregon, and Kentucky. However, some states have began cultivating industrial hemp within their own borders. Crown City Green is a boutique sized indoor CBD hemp cultivar that is located in central New York and is known for its pure, high-potency CBD flower.
- How is the hemp grown? The majority of commercial hemp growers in America use traditional farming methods (i.e., they do not use any kind of genetic engineering). It is common knowledge that indoor CBD flower has a distinct look, so indoor growers should be on your radar if you plan to sell the flower as is.
Once you have considered all of these factors, you should have a good idea as to whether or not a particular vendor is reputable and worth doing business with.
Once you have narrowed down your list of potential vendors, your next step will be to compare pricing options in order to find the best deal possible. When comparing prices between different vendors, there are a few key factors you should take into account, such as:
- The percentage of cannabidiol present in the product
- The quality of other cannabinoids present in the product
- The overall look and nose of the product
You should also keep in mind that not all vendors charge the same price for their products; some may offer discounts for bulk purchases while others may charge extra for shipping and handling. Be sure to factor all of these pricing considerations into your decision so that you can find the best deal possible on CBD flower wholesale.
Purchasing CBD flower wholesale is an excellent way to get into the burgeoning CBD industry or simply expand your current product offerings. However, there are a few things you should know before making your first purchase—namely how to research vendors and compare pricing options. By following these guidelines, you can ensure that you find a reputable vendor who offers competitive prices on high-quality product.